- is a small coffee shop, where you can have breakfast at anytime of the year. You can have your coffee and cookies outside or inside. It’s very cozy and convenient to those of you who just want to chill.
Les Jardins d’Apolline, Prom. Honoré II, 98000 Monaco – +377 97 77 89 90 – Website
Open every Monday – Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m
- for those who don’t drink coffee this place is for you. With more than a hundred authentic tea directly imported from China, Taiwan, India, Japan and more. You can have your breakfast outside or indoor. This place is perfect to relax while drinking your tea.
Le Continental, Place des Moulins, 98000 Monaco – +377 97 77 47 47 – Website
Open every Monday – Saturday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- in Monaco there are only two Starbucks in Monaco, but I would recommend this one. Simply because you’ll have this amazing view while drinking your frappuccino.
35 bd. Louis II Monaco, MC 98000
Monday – Friday 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- is one of my favorite place to go. Right in the center of Monaco, you can enjoy various types of pasta and pizza. If you’re craving Italian Food this is your place because it is just molto bueno.
6 Rue Imberty, La Condamine 98000, Monaco – +377 93 50 80 14Monday to Friday from 12 p.m. to 2:30 p.m – 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.Saturday to Sunday 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- is a Japanese sushi bar where you can enjoy the beautiful view of to the Port Hercule. But it is more than just a sushi bar. Just take a look at this:
Take a seat and enjoy one of these delicious recipes from the menu @moshimoshi_mc #moshimoshi #monaco #montecarlo #sushis #makis #sashimis #poisson #sushilove #sushilover #sushiaddiction #sushiaddict #sushitime #sushilife #sushirolls #instasushi #sushifood #sushiporn #japonais #japanesefoods #japanfood #mediterraneanfood
32 Quai Jean Charles Rey, Fontvieille 98000, Monaco – +377 93 25 43 43
Monday to Saturday 12PM – 2:30PM / 7:30PM – 11PM
Brasserie de Monaco
- This is a good spot to enjoy a Happy Hour drink, to have dinner and to enjoy the night.
36 Route de la Piscine, Port Monte Carlo, La Condamine 98000, Monaco+377 97 98 51 20 – SiteSunday to Wednesday : 12:00 PM – 2:00 AMThursday to Saturday: 12:00 PM – 3:00 AMDINNER
Enough with the food, here’s some cool things to in Monaco as a Millennial + best Instagram Spot to take pictures!
- Casino Square: you can walk around here, visit the Casino, the Salle Charles Ganier, Hotel de Paris and take lots of pictures with the coolest cars you’ll ever see in your life :
🐶 #TheWhiteBeasts Love some Monte-Carlo vibe with the cute white Samoyed 🐕 Check @mensfashions for daily style inspiration & fashion tips 👔 • • • • • 📍 Casino Square @montecarlosbm @casinosmontecarlo 👔 Spotted in the grey suit, full style by @brooksbrothers.monaco • • • • • 📷 © Prod. by #tomclaeren.com || #dogs #samoyed #montecarlo #lifestyle
- La Digue, this one is located next to the Yacht Club de Monaco. I love to hang out here because you get to see the view of the two sides of Monaco, Larvotto and the Port de Monaco:
- Bateau Bus, for only 2 euros, you can take this boat to cross the port of Monaco.
- Shopping? You can go to the Metropole Shopping Center, Place des Moulins and La Condamine.
For more information, don’t hesitate to contact me.